Cybersecurity Online Course
Surfing the internet is not safe. More than ever, cybersecurity should be at the top of every company’s priorities.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
Directors/managers who want to inform themselves and their employees about the importance and relevance of cyber security
People of all job titles who, whether for business or personal purposes, use the Internet and wish to protect their company or personal data.
- Introduction to cyber security – implications of cyber incidents.
- Main threats – phishing, malicious code and web-based attacks.
- Cybersecurity measures – basic cybersecurity principles, organizational measures, technical measures (access protection, specific recommendations for COVID – 19).
- Taking ownership in building cybersecurity – management commitment, employee involvement, employee awareness, cybersecurity training, matching threat with recommendations.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
The basic knowledge covered in the course is related to recognizing the different types of cyber attacks and applying the right measures to repel them.
We will pay attention to this:
- How to protect yourself from phishing
- What are web-based attacks
- What are the basic principles of cyber security
- How to identify the incident and respond to the attack
- What are the methods to protect access
- What about specific recommendations for COVID -19
- How important is employee involvement
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
In modern everyday life, there is hardly a person who does not use digital services. Whether your job involves using the internet or you just like to spend time in front of a mobile device, you need to be extremely careful when it comes to your cyber security.
Malicious hackers are becoming more and more violent and creative in their attempts to steal someone’s data, spread a virus, or do other damage. That’s why it’s critical to take timely measures to bolster your defenses. Sometimes even changing passwords more frequently (which takes less than 5 minutes) can save you major headaches.
We urge you to be responsible to yourself and to your colleagues by doing everything in your power to fill your knowledge with this important information about the types of threats and how to prevent them.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com