Online Business Correspondence Course
Business correspondence has its rules and requirements that are followed in business relationships. Learn them to be professional.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
The Business Correspondence course is suitable for all professionals who need to conduct business correspondence. The course is suitable for anyone who is encountering this subject for the first time or who wants to sort out and update their knowledge of “Business Correspondence” and learn the requirements for different types of documents in the business sphere
- Nature and features of business correspondence.
- Text formatting requirements in business correspondence
- Style, content and format of administrative documents.
- Principles of good writing,
- Types of written business correspondence and rules – business letter, offer, contract, CV, recommendation, application, etc.
- Internal-company correspondence.
- Examples of common mistakes.
- Rules for electronic correspondence.
- Tips for using expressions and addresses in business correspondence.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- You will learn the specifics of business correspondence.
- You’ll find out what the requirements are for formatting text in corporate documents.
- You will learn the requirements for drafting and formatting written documents.
- What should be the style and content of administrative documents, what are the principles of good writing.
- You will learn to create written business correspondence: business letter, commercial correspondence, request letters, offer, contract, etc.
- You will be able to prepare personal documents: CV, cover letter, recommendation, resume, application.
- You will learn about the rules of electronic correspondence.
- You will get tips and examples to use in practice.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The Business Correspondence course is a special genre you need to master if you want to climb the corporate ladder. Excellent “business writing” and document formatting skills will serve you well: they will help you communicate with subordinates, superiors and partners and highlight your education and perspectives.
Your communication style reveals your personality and has a strong impact on your image. The training will teach you skills that you can use in any organisation where you start work or in everyday life to achieve what you want.
With our interactive online Business Correspondence training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to keep track of and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com