Online course Change Management
Are the resources that go into implementing business change really worth it? If you’re wondering if change is something you can get behind, sign up for our online course.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Professionals wanting to properly implement changes in their business.
- Change managers who are interested in what’s new on the subject.
- Leaders who strive to develop with the times.
- What is change management?
- In a corporate environment, we can only talk about change if it is implemented at more than one level.
- In this module we look at what these levels are, along with the foundational pillars of successful change.
- What is a network of change and who are in the main roles?
- We pay attention to people, their obligations and expectations of them.
- Change the structure of the organisation
- The different qualities of everyone in the change team are the factor for achieving synergy in the change team.
- Working with colleagues on multiple levels can be challenging, but all the effort is worth it in the end.
- In this module, we introduce you to what the process might look like and what steps to take to success.
- Stakeholder Management
- Change management also requires management at many other levels, one of them being stakeholders.
- What is the analysis and evaluation of these and how to support the change team are some of the questions we answer in this module.
- Anyone can talk, but not everyone can communicate their idea in a way that is fully understood.
- What a miracle two-way communication is and what you can achieve by giving the right feedback.
- The cadres who will sustain the change. This involves a preliminary analysis and diagnosis of the need for it to be meaningful.
- We’ll go through the planning stages as well as what you need to do to make sure you get the results you want.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Analyse the steps needed to manage change.
- Purpose and structure of project phases.
- Clearly communicate your ideas to stakeholders.
- Giving constructive feedback to your work team.
- Managing the team responsible for the changes as well as
- Guide the learning process of those who are about to be introduced to it.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
In times like today, the global business environment is being pushed in the direction of change, but what does that mean and do we know how to achieve it? We will answer these and many more questions.
We will guide you along the way from making the decision to change with a proper assessment of the need for it. Then drawing up a plan may seem like child’s play compared to implementing it and training the necessary staff.
You will also need a team to support this change, this should be formed in the early stages of the project. This means they will need to be familiar with every detail of the new processes, from development to finalisation.
We know that successful change requires focused action in the right direction, what would be your move?
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org