Online course Create the perfect event
The online course for training events is designed for those of you who want to conduct a remote or in-person event in the optimal way – without unnecessary worries and with due attention to every detail!
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Not specialists in organizing events and press conferences;
- Not professional event organizers;
- Employees in charge of organising events by governmental and non-governmental organisations
- Employees in trade unions and NGOs who have to conduct training or final project eventsFor all organisers of training events and all related activities and duties.
- Course Introduction. Stages of organizing events
- Module 1. Event planning stage. Planning the perfect event in 12 steps
- Module 2. Stage of the event – who they are, logical sequence and task lists
- Module 3. Event documentation stage – what we need to document
- Module 4. Event feedback gathering stage – how to get the most out of our event experience
- Final test – what we learned from the training
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
What knowledge and skills will you gain? After completing the training, you will have the necessary knowledge and confidence that you will not miss anything important and will be prepared for any event. Detailed and logically presented, the training will provide the necessary knowledge for any event organizer.
In the lecture material, we will start with a brief introduction to professional events – this can be an online conference, an advertising expo, an in-person event with multiple speakers, participation in a larger such event as a representative (a very responsible task), and much more. The main objective of the course is to prepare for the conduct of such an event.
In order for such a task to proceed with the necessary professionalism, the main focus is proper preparation.
We wish you success! Start creating impressive educational events.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
In the training “Create the perfect event” you will find systematized information about the main stages of events, as well as the necessary actions you need to take to make it the most successful for you and your organization.
The materials are presented in an attractive graphic form, richly illustrated and systematized. You’ll be able to read it at any time, as well as revisit the most interesting and important moments from it. This way you will reinforce what you have learned and then solve the quiz to test what you have learned.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com
Enjoy your learning!