Online course Customer Management
In an entirely customer-centric world, no company can continue to push a product that the audience doesn’t approve of. That’s why there is “Customer Management” – an in-depth study of the customer need and its corresponding response.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Sales representatives whose goal is high customer satisfaction;
- Professionals who are involved in identifying customer need;
- Marketers, in their desire to gain the trust of a growing audience;
- Customer behavior analysts;
- Brand managers who work for the positive image of their company.
- The customer at the centre of entrepreneurial action
- The importance of “human centred” marketing and the personal touch. Organizational culture as a guide in advertising and audience addressing.
- How do customers think and act?
- The “Selling” scheme how to use it to our advantage. The factors of decision making and our influence on them.
- How are they earned?
- Market analysis, need and customer communication channels. The role of advertising and how much new customers are worth.
- How to inspire customers?
- Cano’s model of customer satisfaction. Managing quality and inspiring results.
- When and why are they happy?
- How can we “measure” satisfaction, and in such a way that we can draw conclusions about the measures we should apply in different situations?
- How to bind customers?
- Customer lifecycle and retention as an asset. Clubs and engagement tools.
- How to win back customers?
- Reasons for loss of trust and contractual relationships. Techniques for dealing with the buyer profile.
- How to orient sales to customers?
- The relationship between supply and demand and how we manage these processes. Who is responsible for what?
- How is the relationship with them managed?
- Financial and qualitative potential of old and new customers, evaluation factors. Customer Value Portfolio.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Customer need analysis and response planning.
- Understanding the vendor-customer relationship and techniques for improving it.
- Marketing analysis, strategic planning and product performance evaluation.
- Channels of communication and presentation of the product according to the buyer’s profile.
- Using methods to inspire the client for long-term commitment.
- Maintaining the customer base, retaining and regaining trust in the product.
- Improving the quality of service and understanding its importance.
- Understanding customer expectations and preliminary measures.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The Customer Management eLearning is a comprehensive guide to managing, recruiting and retaining your desired audience. It is a valuable assistant to anyone engaged in any form of trading.
The many theories, techniques and tools presented in it are part of the arsenal of the best in sales. The knowledge and skills we have gathered in this course are at university level, developed with the help of specialists. We can guarantee that your performance as a salesperson will improve and your customer relationships will be increasingly productive and valuable in the long run.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com