Online course Effective delegation for managers
The key to every manager’s success!
In effective delegation of tasks, the leader’s main role is to provide the necessary resources, the right person – to help them help themselves. Find out everything you need in our e-learning.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
Current and future managers and leaders who want to allocate their time and tasks in the best way;
Leaders who want to develop their own style and approach to delegating their responsibilities;
Managers of companies who want to spend more time on the development of their company by redistributing tasks – delegation.
- What does delegation mean?
- We examine the definition of task delegation and compare it to micromanagement. You’ll understand why it’s really important to delegate and what challenges you may face.
- Types of delegation style
- To better understand delegation styles, we examine the two main leadership styles and their application in the context of delegation.
- We look at the advantages and disadvantages of delegation style types, and when it is most appropriate to implement each.
- Principles and rules of delegation
- We present the fundamental rules and principles of effective delegation.
- To whom, what and when we can and cannot delegate – how to choose the right person for the job.
- We look at the key elements that make up effective delegation.
- Process of delegation
- Once we know what we can delegate to whom, we get into the actual process to help the task get done successfully.
- What are the steps that a successful leader takes to make sure that the task will be completed in the best way and on time?
- Benefits of delegation
- The benefits of delegation are not only for the one who delegates, but also for the employee to whom the task is delegated as well as for the organization in which it happens.
- Delegation errors
- We look at the most common barriers to effective delegation. Mistakes every manager has made at some point and techniques to avoid them.
- Intermediate tasks and exercises
- Successful acquisition of knowledge and skills is guaranteed with a host of intermediate tasks and exercises that you can use immediately in your practice.
- We’ve also included an interactive Eisenhower matrix for you to allocate your pressing tasks and figure out which ones require your full attention and which ones would be most effectively delegated.
You get a free bonus topic “Managerial Skills and the Art of Managing” with valuable tips and the secret skills of an effective manager.
Management success requires the ability to communicate clearly and openly, express gratitude, motivate the team, acknowledge mistakes, and most of all, continually polish management skills. You will learn more about the skills and the effective methods for their application in the training.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- After successfully completing the course, you will have a clearer idea of those of your duties that you can delegate to someone else and free up more time for those that require your full attention.
- You will be able to analyse your employees and choose the most suitable one for the given task. You will know when to intervene in its implementation and how to give feedback.
- Through your effective delegation skills, you will have everything you need to build a positive organizational culture, strong teamwork, and higher employee performance and job satisfaction.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The e-learning “Effective Delegation for Managers” presents the fundamental ideas of effective delegation of tasks by the manager when he cannot do them himself or on time. This is a successful approach that allows him to focus on his full leadership duties and leaves him more time to work on developing his team, his company and last but not least – himself.
Delegation is one of the core skills of a successful leader. Employees understand when their supervisor is overwhelmed with tasks they can help them with. When he doesn’t delegate to them, however, it’s as if he’s saying, “I don’t trust you enough to do this job, nor do I trust you enough to be better than me.” This is a major impediment to employee relationships and job satisfaction. If you’ve made the switch, our training is for you.
Remember, effective delegation helps not only the delegator, but also the person who is given the task – they develop their potential and skills, work on something they want to develop in (ideally) and become even more committed to the success and development of the organisation they work for.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com