Online course Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions as well as the emotions of those around you.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
Professionals whose work involves daily communication with customers.
Managers of permanent and temporary teams who know that interpersonal relationships increase the quality of results.
Non-specialists who are willing to develop themselves by first getting to know their feelings and emotions.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Through a test, you will check your current level of emotional intelligence and what it means.
- You will learn about the anatomy of feelings and their root causes.
- What are the advantages of high emotional intelligence and what is the relationship between reason and feelings?
- On the road to self-knowledge
- What are the 5 core competencies according to Daniel Golman and how to develop and apply them in your daily life.
- You will receive valuable tips and practical guidance on developing your emotional intelligence.
- Communication and self-expression
- How does knowing your feelings and communicating them correctly increase your emotional intelligence?
- Impact of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Employee-employee, leader-employee relationships and vice versa, how emotionally stimulated relationships lead to higher performance.
- How can an emotionally intelligent leader ‘infect’ their team and motivate them through their actions?
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
Everyone we certify after completing the training has the following skills:
- Recognizes own emotions and feelings in stressful situations;
- He analyzes his condition and knows the ways to control unwanted emotions so that they do not interfere with his work;
- Knows how to express empathy for your interlocutor and predispose them to an open conversation;
- Masters the ‘art’ of self-motivation and self-control, on the way to personal and professional goals;
- Mediates interpersonal conflicts guiding to constructive conversations;
- In his role as a leader, he manages group dynamics by knowing inter-team relationships.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
People with high emotional intelligence find it easier to create and maintain interpersonal relationships and fit better into group activities. They have a better understanding of their own mental state, which has a positive impact on stress management, and are less likely to suffer from depression.
There is no relationship between IQ and emotional intelligence (EQ). You’ve probably met many smart people who have no idea how to behave with others, and vice versa. IQ and EQ measure different forms of human intelligence. Together with personality traits, they make up the human psyche.
Emotional intelligence can only be measured by the way an individual goes through life – does he develop good relationships with others, what are his personal qualities, what is his ability to manage his own emotions.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org