Online course Managing Virtual Teams
Teamwork is not what it used to be. Virtual environments require new approaches to managing virtual teams, learn what they are in our online training.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
Team leaders who have not yet found their tact of working in the virtual environment
Professionals wishing to start working with remote colleagues
Starting a business for which boundaries mean nothing over skills
Leaders who want to expand their knowledge of managing groups of people
- What are virtual teams?
- We will introduce you to the types of teams and their stages of development. What are the success factors and useful tips for each level.
- Specifics in managing virtual teams
- We look at the skills of a successful team leader and Jack Welch’s eight rules. What is the role of the team leader and what does it mean to be a mentor. Most notably, what this means for virtual teams.
- Challenges of managing virtual teams
- At each stage of development, the team needs a certain type of guidance and assistance. Remote working presents people with other challenges that can be avoided with the right tools for the job.
- Building trust, motivation, effective virtual team
- Physical remoteness can become psychological for a virtual team, which is why we focus on building strong relationships for higher results and overall increased efficiency.
- Mistakes when managing virtual teams
- In order to develop, we need to address our mistakes – to notice them and work in the right direction. When managing virtual teams, a supervisor’s misjudgment can prove detrimental to the performance of any unit. That’s why we look at our mistakes and ways we can be better.
- Ideas for team building games in virtual
- The list we’ve compiled guarantees a fun, bonding and motivating experience for the team.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Recognition of development stages and team types
- Analysing the needs of the people you manage in the context of the virtual work environment
- Mentoring and support skills within and across the team
- Techniques to prevent common mistakes and situations in remote working
- Methods to increase and maintain team motivation
- Building strong relationships, albeit remotely, with members
- Increase workflow efficiency through team activities and fun
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
No matter how long you’ve been working remotely from your team, if you don’t put in the effort, the duties won’t get done to the best of your ability on your own. Teamwork is a science and its management is a process that requires continuous development.
The Virtual Team Management training presents practical and useful tips, tools, recommendations, ideas and solutions that you can implement immediately and turn your team into a more effective version of yourself.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com