Online Course Microsoft Excel Advanced
Microsoft Excel Advanced is an excellent choice if you have already taken the Microsoft Excel for Beginners training. It will deepen your knowledge and skills to a point that will qualify you as a “pro” for working with the program and its features.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Data administrators who want to automate their workflow as much as possible.
- Financiers, and other financial experts.
- Small and medium business owners.
- Accountants, analysts and data administrators.
- People involved in planning, sales, time management and projects.
- Expanding knowledge of functions
- Working with datazones, logical functions
- Calculation of deadlines
- Text mining and combining
- Sorting data and working with lists
- Processing, grouping and queries
- Summary reports
- Data analysis
- Create and format tables
- Intermediate conditional formatting
- Data visualisation
- Create charts and other data visualizations
- A look over the extended features of the diagram
- Analyzing data with Pivottables and Pivotcharts
- Create a Pivotable
- Pivottable data analyses
- Representation of data by Pivotcharts
- Data filtering and classification using Slicers
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- The use of advanced functions, ranges and other mathematical and statistical techniques are explained in detail with visual examples.
- You will learn a lot more about working with data in lists.
- Classify, sort, and reverse find data – essential for the fast functionality of many workflows.
- Detailed analysis and visualisation of available data
- You will be able to create a logical and visually appealing format in which to present the information. By being easy to understand at a glance, this will facilitate decision-making processes against it.
- Last but not least, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to work with the famous PivotTables and Pivot Charts – an indispensable asset for any data scientist.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The Microsoft Excel training is a theoretical and practical guide to working with the program – from the basic functions to data analysis with Pivot Tables and Charts. Interactive and full of visualizations, examples, and exercises to reinforce knowledge, the training is a valuable assistant in every step of spreadsheet building and processing.
The benefits you can get from Excel are directly proportional to your knowledge and skills with the program – the more time you give it, the more time it will save you.
This course will help you gain the necessary qualifications to be an advanced operator with Microsoft Excel. The knowledge to optimize processes and data handling, as well as the ability to present them in a visually appealing way, will help you stand out as a professional and we can guarantee it!
If your knowledge and skills are not as advanced, then “Microsoft Excel Beginner” is the right choice for you.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org