The tactics used in social engineering rely mainly on the trustworthiness of people or employees in a company. In this training, you will learn how to protect yourself from such attacks by learning about the techniques that can be used, warning signs of such an attack, and ways to protect yourself.
Online Course Social Engineering
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
For people who work with large amounts of data;
For people who receive and send a large number of emails daily;
For those working in help desks, technical support and online help;
For anyone who has access to confidential information;
For everyone who wants to protect themselves from social engineering attacks in everyday life.
- What social engineering is, how it happens and example scenarios.
- Techniques in social engineering – online tactics, phone tactics, waste management, personal approach, reverse social engineering.
- How to recognize social engineering attacks?
- Real examples of social engineering.
- Impact of social engineering on business.
- Create defenses against social engineering in a company.
- Tips on how to avoid social engineering attacks.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- You will learn the nature and logic of social engineering so that you can easily recognize these attacks to avoid them.
- You will learn the different types of tactics used in social engineering with examples that clearly show the signs of a hacking attack.
- You’ll find out what types of defenses companies can use against social engineering attacks and tips for employees to avoid such attacks.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The training has a practical focus and contains many examples that help to understand and detect the signs of social engineering attacks in everyday life, both at work and outside.
Different ways of protection are suggested that can be implemented by companies and their employees.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org