Online course Staff Motivation
It is the manager’s responsibility to keep his staff highly motivated if he wants to achieve the desired results.
Staff Motivation training comes to the rescue of leaders who want to achieve higher results with their teams.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Professionals holding managerial positions related to the direct management of personnel;
- Human Resources Department and those directly responsible for company performance;
- Leaders who want to broaden their knowledge on the topic of
- Enthusiastic team members and informal leaders who seek methods to maintain the initial motivation of their colleagues.
- Anatomy of motivation
- What is it, what are the varieties and why is it sometimes lost? To what extent is the supervisor responsible for this?
- Prerequisites for motivated employees
- Internal and external factors. What can we do to make the working environment a factor in increasing motivation?
- “The motivation trap”
- We look at the relationship between big rewards for motivation and time, after which they are no longer a factor. What are the main mistakes you can avoid in these cases?
- Steps to take to avoid getting caught in the “Motivation Trap”.
- Techniques to increase the motivation of your employees
- A valuable toolkit for any manager who wants to make use of the many theories of motivation and the ways in which they can be applied. If one doesn’t work for you, try the next one!
- Employee understanding
- What are their motivators and how do you work with them?
- Teamwork as a source of motivation, but first – the relationships between people in the team.
- Challenges faced by the manager
- Special cases of “unwilling to be motivated” employees;
- Trial-and-error motivational strategies and implementation;
- Different people on the career ladder – what motivates whom?
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Knowledge of the nature of motivation;
- Using different techniques to manage and motivate staff;
- Specific attitude towards the different “motivators” of the guided persons;
- Action planning to avoid the “motivation trap”;
- Building a long-term strategy for continuous and effective staff motivation.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The “Staff Motivation” e-learning contains a wealth of practical information that will help you to stimulate and inspire your staff, and therefore be more productive.
The personal motivation of the people working for you may differ radically from the desired motivation – the company’s. As a manager, you are responsible for ensuring that your staff have the same attitude to their work – here, the motivation to do a quality job.
Lack of motivation speaks as much about the employee as it does about their line manager – if you’re not getting the results you want, think – what could you do better to get things going in the direction you want?
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com