Online course Training for trainers
Training for Trainers is a practical guide for those of you who want to develop in this field.To train you need much more than communication skills. You will learn what else you need in the course.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Professionals who want to develop themselves by developing others;
- Teachers whose goal is to increase their knowledge and change their field of work;
- Human Resources Department, which has to prepare staff to lead their new training;
- Managers for whom properly presented training is the key to success;
- Willing to specialize in creating and delivering training.
- What does it mean to be a trainer and what challenges does he face?
- We look at what are the steps to setting up and running a training.
- Stages of learning creation – useful techniques and tools for success.
- For trainees
- How do adult learners differ and how is learning built around their characteristics?
- The categories of “difficult” learners and how to deal with them.
- Valuable tips for training
- Values, style and skills of the trainer and its importance for the success of training.
- Which are the most commonly used training methods and their main characteristics and how the trainer can benefit from them
- About role-playing games, virtual rooms and learning support tools
- How to improve your mentoring skills?
- How to build your online presence and create a successful business as a trainer?
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Knowledge of the specifics of learner groups and methods for their successful training;
- Structuring and effective planning of the training process;
- Selection and application of methods and techniques for presenting the content according to the learners and the subject matter;
- Using role-playing games as a means of presenting content;
- Improve mentoring skills for your mentee’s success;
- Knowledge to present training skills online for publicity and development in the field.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The online training “Training for Trainers” accompanies anyone wishing to enter the field of non-formal education – from specifics of learners, to mentoring for the purpose of accompanied development. It contains a wealth of examples and best practices that guarantee success for everyone who touches it.
Learning as a process is a complex interdependence between teaching and learning, hence the difficulty for trainers – how to present the content in the best way for learners to understand. Our e-course is a valuable assistant in this respect – it will help you become a quality trainer no matter the topic, because the methods you use are widely applicable.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions