Online Course Time Management for Busy People
Time – the most precious and undervalued resource we have. We cover the process of making a conscious effort to use it in the Time Management for Busy People training – just the essentials to help you focus on your priorities.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Professionals who need help prioritizing their growing number of responsibilities;
- New managers whose new responsibilities seem to require a 25 hour day;
- Busy people who dream of squeezing time into their schedule for their hobbies and loved ones;
- Those who know that to organize themselves, you have to organize your time, but they need a little ‘know how’;
- Those who want to learn to say “No” and start prioritizing and planning their time.
- Why is time management important?
- The main causes of disorganisation and its consequences;
- What are the key skills accompanying time management and
- Personal assessment of your skills.
- Planning and prioritisation
- On effective planning and the Pareto principle;
- Introducing the foundational tools for prioritizing your pressing tasks.
- “Thieves of Time”
- Who are they and how to break the vicious circle of “theft”;
- Ways to deal with them.
- The word “No”
- The ability to refuse without being rude and tactless;
- How to deal with a situation where the other party won’t take no for an answer.
- The relationship between the organization of self and time
- We will present you with many useful exercises and steps to organize and optimize the environment around you, so you don’t waste time searching and wandering.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
- Systematic planning and prioritization of short and long-term tasks.
- Build a system to sustain the organization over the long term.
- Delegate, move and reject unimportant and non-urgent foreign requests.
- A proactive approach to the tasks that will bring you the highest success.
- Identify “time thieves”, and techniques for dealing with them.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The Time Management for Busy People e-learning is a useful practical guide to help you take back control of your personal and work time. The tools presented in the course are built on multiple planning and prioritization theories that the most successful people apply in their daily lives.
Organizational skills are the way to go nowadays, for the benefit of you and your loved ones.
Of course, we can’t promise that you’ll never have to work extra hours again, but if you do, you’ll know how to handle your tasks in the most efficient way. That would be great, wouldn’t it?
Have you already had this training? Take a look at the second part – “Time Management Masterclass”.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com