Online course Assertiveness
Assertiveness is the ability to assert your opinion without negative emotions, to feel comfortable while expressing your feelings and to defend your rights without denying the rights of others. Develop this skill through our training!
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Executives who value relationships as much as they value success
- Managers and team leaders who want to increase their level of active communication
- Customer Service Experts
- Sales Representatives
- Willing to improve their personal and professional relationships
- People who have been told they are too aggressive (or passive) and need to do something about it
- Assertive meaning, what is assertiveness and what are the benefits of being assertive?
- What are the differences between being passive, aggressive and assertive?
- Strategies for coping with unassertive behavior in others.
- Situations where assertiveness is the answer – for criticism, compliments and conflict.
- Verbal and nonverbal signs of assertiveness in communication.
- How to deal with personality differences?
- Being an assertive leader and techniques to increase assertiveness
- Importance of assertive behavior. What are assertiveness skills
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
Assertive people can express their point of view without burdening themselves or anyone else with negative emotions.
Assertiveness is a social skill to understand others and an important quality. In all your interactions with others, whether at home or at work, assertiveness can help you express yourself in a clear, open and reasonable way without undermining your own or anyone else’s rights.
What is it to be an assertive person? Techniques for assertive behaviour, examples of assertive behaviour, assertiveness test, non-assertive behaviour – you will gain confidence about different aspects of pontificating and how to use it. Assertiveness will help e get along better with people to reach agreement.
Assertiveness will help you to act in your own best interests, to assert your opinions without unnecessary negative feelings, to feel comfortable while expressing your feelings and to express your rights without denying the rights of other people. You will respect the feelings of others and compromise more easily.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAINING
The Assertiveness training addresses human relationships on the spectrum of “passivity – aggressiveness” , what is assertiveness and how to be assertive. Illustrated with numerous examples and techniques for verbal and non-verbal communication, the course aims to present learners with how they can assert themselves in an assertive manner and their emotional state without causing conflict situations.
Standing up for one’s opinion can be positive and beneficial to relationships personally and professionally.
It’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it – that is, being assertive.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive mind can whirl at any time. Internet access is a must, but it is the foundational requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com