Online Course Agile – Manifesto
Looking for a guide to the wide world of Flexible Methodologies? Well, you found it!
“The Agile Manifesto is an e-learning that will not only get you started thinking Agile, but also help you apply its principles to your work, today.
FOR WHOM THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE
- Fundamentals of the Manifesto of Flexible Methodologies – “Agile”
- What is the “Agile” Manifesto and how does it help the rapid development of companies that implement it successfully?
- We look at the history that led to the creation of the so famous methodology.
- The four values of “Agile”
- The human factor – Why it is important to focus on individual capabilities and relationships rather than processes and tools;
- The working solutions – Nowadays, the importance of working software or a solution that helps the customer is greater than comprehensive documentation. What it means and how to apply it in our work
- Customer feedback – How collaboration with the customer increases their satisfaction with the company as well as increases the results of the products offered.
- The flexibility to change – The world is changing at a pace that we can’t plan for every step of if we want to stay relevant to our customers. Therefore, Ajail’s fourth value is oriented towards flexibility and responsiveness to environmental changes and customer feedback.
- The twelve principles of “Agile”
- The values of the methodology can be interpreted in many ways, which is why the Ajail Manifesto contains twelve principles to guide you in applying them in your daily work.
- They will be your compass in building high performing teams and helping you get back on track when you feel lost.
- How to start applying Agile in your work
- “Agile is not just a methodology, it is a way of thinking – about the customer, the processes, the tasks, the meetings, the people… And much more, in the module we look at its many areas of application and how you can start applying the Agile approach today.
- Advanced Agile
- About design sprints and how they can be useful when working in remote teams.
- What are the characteristics of teams that work successfully with the Agile methodology?
- To finish, you’ll go through a quiz to assess your organization’s “Agile” culture and feedback on which areas to prioritize your focus.