Online Time Management Masterclass
For team managers, time management is the strongest factor in achieving high performance.
The Time Management Masterclass is for those who want to increase their overall productivity and climb the ladder to success.
Who is this training suitable for
- Team leaders whose activities are directly related to the allocation of responsibilities.
- Managers who want to manage team tasks without micromanaging.
- Those just entering project management and task delegation
- It is useful for people holding managerial positions or managing teams with all kinds of activities – sales, management, human resources, finance, IT specialists, marketing specialists, etc.
- About people and time
- Successful people management as the first step to time management;
- How to work with your subordinates’ expectations and communicate openly with them;
- When the training of these personnel is critical to continued employment.
- The art of delegating
- What does effective delegation mean? How does the person responsible for the team allocate tasks so that mutual efforts bring more to the desired results?
- Project Management
- Responsibilities and obligations, multiple projects and likely problems – how to manage all this and involve your team in these processes.
- Here are a few techniques for assessing your pressing tasks and how to turn them into achievable goals.
You get a free bonus topic “Managerial Skills and the Art of Managing” with valuable tips and the secret skills of an effective manager.
Management success requires the ability to communicate clearly and openly, express gratitude, motivate the team, acknowledge mistakes, and most of all, continually polish management skills. You will learn more about the skills and the effective methods for their application in the training.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire
- Effective delegation of tasks, relative to need.
Communicating with the team to maximize resource utilization.
- Goal setting – defining and drawing up a work plan, allocating tasks according to effort and importance.
Coordinate responsibilities and duties across multiple projects.
- Parallel work on different projects with different teams.
- Working with tasks in stages, and drawing up a plan for their implementation by the team.
- The ability to incorporate fun into your agenda to increase your productivity.
Why choose our training
The Time Management Masterclass expands on the knowledge presented in Time Management for Busy People. Appearing as a second part, it deepens the leadership skills of management teams, guides those yet to encounter the subject and develops the skills required in today’s world.
The techniques and tools presented are a must for the arsenal of new leaders who want to continue to develop as such. Developing a sense of these approaches to work and time management are useful not only in the work environment, but also in the ways we plan our personal goals and obligations.
With our interactive online training, you set the pace – with no lecturers to conform to and no travel time. Our virtual academy is “open” 24/7 so your inquisitive minds can whirl at any time. Internet access is mandatory, but it is the fundamental requirement for all online courses.
Last but not least, upon successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate proving the knowledge and skills you have acquired, which will inevitably be an excellent addition to your portfolio of opportunities.
If we have provoked your interest or you have any questions, we are available at tel. +359 2 850 53 64 or email email@example.com